What's new

Another Philly Herf, Oct. 28

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
That pic is a hell of a lot worse than mine Geoff. Not sure if I can get a pass for 2 HERF's in the same month, but Philly is only 1.5-2 hours from here.....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm not 100% on this one but if I can make it would be great to do dinner at the German Place in town

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha, I certainly was but I showed up around 6. Not sure if you had gone by then, but apparently the crowd had thinned out considerably.
These things tend to be primarily an afternoon deal, with people starting to break off and head elsewhere by early evening, although there are always some of the faithful hanging on... :applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things tend to be primarily an afternoon deal, with people starting to break off and head elsewhere by early evening, although there are always some of the faithful hanging on... :applause:
I went to the one before this past one and showing up on time was definitely great. The events of that day leading up to the herf were trying to say the least. I'll be erly for this next one!:grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. Looks like some guys from CF will be holding a small herf there as well which will include collecting donations for the troops. If you feel so inclined, help the boys out and bring em a few sticks.:thumbsup: