What's new

Another Wineador/Humdifier Question

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys. A question for Newair guys using Heartfelt. I have a Newair CC300 and am still considering using heartfelt tubes. Do you think 2 of the largest ones would provide sufficient coverage or should I err on the side of caution and get 3?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Whenever a description says "upto"...….. isn't the unit about 4400? They recommend using more beads then required for faster recovery

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My understanding with HF beads and bovedas is that you can’t over do it. You can have too few and not be able to humidify properly, but you can’t have too many. Err on the heavy side.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
More than the minimum requirement to help with recovery time and such, as previously stated.

And if you use mesh bags (women’s stockings work great, as well, I use them in my desktops filled with beads), the difference in storage space is negligble.

Last note: I’d tell you to get a big tupperdore for box storage and convert to all sliding drawers for your wineador.

I’ve got a big ziplock tote that I use for all my boxes with Bovedas, since it’s near airtight and only gets opened to let it breathe from time to time when I’m grabbing a smoke, it holds 65% all day.

The wine-o is more for smoking out of on a more frequent basis, I might lose 2-4% RH when I’m searching for a smoke but then it comes right back within the hour.

I use HFBs in all my humidors, and Bovedas in near airtight applications.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I’m not trying to discourage your participation here @chefjohn , so don’t take this the wrong way. This is like the fourth thread you’ve started with questions regarding humidification in a wineador. This all could have been handled in one thread. You could have just asked follow up questions in your original thread. Also, these should have been in the storage forum not in cigars. Just trying to streamline the forum, clear up some clutter, and more efficiently get you answers to your questions.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not trying to discourage your participation here @chefjohn , so don’t take this the wrong way. This is like the fourth thread you’ve started with questions regarding humidification in a wineador. This all could have been handled in one thread. You could have just asked follow up questions in your original thread. Also, these should have been in the storage forum not in cigars. Just trying to streamline the forum, clear up some clutter, and more efficiently get you answers to your questions.
You’re right Moss and I actually wasn’t aware of the storage thread. Thanks for pointing it out..