What's new

Another ?

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Is there any place or forum for us to discuss cost? I don't want to get screwed on price. Do we have a thread or is there a website (which I doubt btw) that we can compare prices by box or stick?:scratchhe

Again, thanks in advance for all the help!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good question but a challening task since there are so many retailers out there. Plus, you've got to factor in specials that occasionally come and go. What I've done over the years is built a list of retailers, who I do business with, and then I can check their prices whenever I have a question about what a cigar or box is worth. It's never an exact science, but it can get you pretty close. :smile:

The other thing to consider is are you buying on-line are from a B&M? The reason I ask is that I periodically stop by my B&M to have a PAM or some other tasty treat, and will pay a buck or two more for the smoke. However, I don't feel that I'm being ripped off since it's a spot that I can hang out in while I smoke and they have a store front to pay for where on-line retailers don't always have that same kind of expense.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I have already started a domestic retailer spreadsheet for new cigars, but what about if you are looking for older cigars or habanos? I'm not asking for web-addresses, but for a general idea of cost, so I know if a special is truly a special or so I can research until I find a suitable equivalent. I have to assume that older cigars don't have fluctuating prices like newer cigars would domestic or habanos.

If this is taboo or someone would like to pm me thats cool as well, :help: