What's new

Any Avallo owners out there?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
If so, you are intitled to a free calibration kit. Its an easy way to check the calibration of your Avallo Accumonitor. You can also use it to check your other hygrometers. Just send me a private message with your name and address, and I will ship one out. You can see some more info on it at www.cigarsolutions.com. Go to the Accumonitor page, and click on the calibration instructions.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
RonC said:
If so, you are intitled to a free calibration kit. Its an easy way to check the calibration of your Avallo Accumonitor. You can also use it to check your other hygrometers. Just send me a private message with your name and address, and I will ship one out. You can see some more info on it at www.cigarsolutions.com. Go to the Accumonitor page, and click on the calibration instructions.
Paging Mark!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
WOW Artie, you did a nice job on that. I actually installed mine inside of the empty cigar box. It sites on top of my cabinet. I just flip the lid of the box open when I want to see the humidity reading.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I was going to put it inside the box but didnt want to keep opening it to see the readings.Thats whats so great about this system that you can mount it any way you want.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Artie,I looked at your picture a little closer. You did a better than great job. We might need to hire you to make those boxes for us.