What's new

any avid skype users?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just got off the phone with my sister and got to thinking about how little money I spend to talk to my family and friends back home. My soon to be wife has the program, as does my brother in japan, sis in CA, and parents in PA. So calls to them are all free. I frequently speak to the woman via her cell using my skype which used to be $.02 a minute. I have since upgraded to skype pro and skype in(give you a number). The pro version is $3 a month I believe unlimited long distance in the country you're registered for. I'm not sure how much it was but I think my fees paid for the year with skypein phone number was around $72. This may not be the best service for you guys in the states, but for me being overseas it's like a sore dick, YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!:laugh: If I used my land line here I'd have some seriously high phone bill$$$$$$ if I talked as much as I do. Plus when I travel my phone service travels with me since it's all used through a laptop. I can even go high tech and get a wifi phone that allows me to utilize my skype account from any wireless internet just like a cell phone.

Does anyone still do herf casting on this? I saw a thread about it from Cigar Jack, but the links in there were dead.