What's new

Any BOTLs in Cincinnati or Dayton, OH?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here visiting my inlaws and could use a meet-up and smoke at some point. Anyone local with a good place to go?

Ash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
In Cincinnati there is house of cigars, straus downtown Cincinnati, straus Florence KY, and then shops without a lounge party source Newport ky, jungle jims both Fairfield and Eastgate. Not sure about the Dayton area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd like to join. What time and where? I have to take my dog to the vet but other than that I'm free.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ahh Friday we're having family Christmas celebration in the evening! And then dinner at the precinct Saturday! Literally any.other.day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Unfortunately, they've got me working nights this week. I'll be off on Friday, and we were talking about maybe trying to meet up around noon if that might fit into your schedule better. If you guys want to try and hold it on another night, that's fine too. I know we like to meet any visiting brothers. I just won't be able to attend.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Noon would be perfect! My SIL works at Wright Pat and doesn't get done until later, so I don't think we're getting started until 5 or 6--so noon gives me a great chance to meet up, burn one down, and get home and showered before the festivities. Let me know how the plans come together, please!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My work schedule has been screwed and now I'll be working days the rest of the week. Can we switch this to Thursday night instead?