What's new

Any BOTLs in Sacramento?

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I live in Olivehurst but work and play in Roseville for the most part which is near Sac. If you guys ever want to hang out there is a great lounge in Roseville called Perfecto Lounge that is my usual haunt. I also know a couple places in the Marconi/Fulton area but it is more of a hike for me.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I live in Olivehurst but work and play in Roseville for the most part which is near Sac. If you guys ever want to hang out there is a great lounge in Roseville called Perfecto Lounge that is my usual haunt. I also know a couple places in the Marconi/Fulton area but it is more of a hike for me.
I’m in Rancho Cordova area so Roseville isn’t bad for me, just haven’t been in any lounges around Sac. The cut fees and CA tobacco taxes generally turn me off. Maybe we should go golfing? LOL

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I’m in Rancho Cordova area so Roseville isn’t bad for me, just haven’t been in any lounges around Sac. The cut fees and CA tobacco taxes generally turn me off. Maybe we should go golfing? LOL
Well Perfecto has beer and wine as well. Living in CA is what it is, always nice to have a lounge. I dunno of you call what I do golfing but I do love drinking and smoking while chasing a little white ball. Unfortunately I do very little golfing in the summer, no fun when its 100 degrees out. It's usually more of a fall or winter thing for me if I'm not hunting.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Well Perfecto has beer and wine as well. Living in CA is what it is, always nice to have a lounge. I dunno of you call what I do golfing but I do love drinking and smoking while chasing a little white ball. Unfortunately I do very little golfing in the summer, no fun when its 100 degrees out. It's usually more of a fall or winter thing for me if I'm not hunting.
I don’t drink, so the booze doesn’t really make or break my smoking experience. As for living in CA, for me, it’s a temporary solution to a permanent problem. But the 105’s are definitely ridiculous. If all goes as planned, I’ve only got a couple more years in this state, then it’ll be onward to greener pastures. In the meantime, the driving range is always a good short time in the mornings, or even twilight.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Golf is always nice. I tried to go to Perfecto yesterday, but 65 was backed up as usual, so I went to Tobacco Republic. The last two times I've been there I've had to show them what cigars they stock.

Them: We don't carry AJ, and stopped carrying his stuff a year ago.
Me: There's a box of Bellas Artes right here.

Them: Four Kicks is the only Crowned Heads we carry
Me: You have Le Careme, Mason Dixon, and Jericho Hill right here

Kind of bizarre. I think I'll go to Perfecto next time.