What's new

Any F1 Fans Out There?

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I try and see as many of the races as I can. This last weeks' Monaco GP was great to watch, as it always is. I didn't know if Vettel's tires would hold out for this one. I think he got a break when they red flagged the race with 5 laps to go which allowed him to let his tires cool down a bit.

Anyway, I don't know how we can do a contest here, but if you're interested, you can go to pirelligpchallenge.com and play in their fantasy F1 contest. I just found out about the site so the Canada GP will be my first.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love pretty much all kinds of racing, I wouldn't say F1 is my favorite but I always record and watch the races. I don't understand why they are allowed to work on the cars under red, and especially for this race would have been really interesting.

Have you ever been to a race?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to but that's the same day as the 500 which is much closer, and in my opinion, much more interesting. I would really love to go to the 24 hours of Le Mans.

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I love pretty much all kinds of racing, I wouldn't say F1 is my favorite but I always record and watch the races. I don't understand why they are allowed to work on the cars under red, and especially for this race would have been really interesting.

Have you ever been to a race?
I've been to other car races, but no F1. Haven't made the Indy 500 either. Hopefully I'll get to do both someday

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Scuderia Ferrari. Can't wait for Austin.

My I'm a fan of F1, NHRA and NASCAR; in that order. Le Mans might be my biggest passion, but I really only get excited for a few races in the Prototype calendar, mainly the 24 hours.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a huge F1 fan. Not so much of a Red Bull fan, but an Adrian Newey fan. I seem to like whatever team he is on.

Poor Petrov by the way. He solidifies himself as the #1 driver every qualifying and somehow manages to fall back or just out of points.