What's new

Any Futurama Fans?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know there is. I see Bender avatars everywhere.

I think it would be awesome if we could get someone to make us an exclusive "Zuban Cigar" which is the brand of cigar that Bender smokes.

Need's a yellow band with a green circle in it.

Lets get PJ or JD on this ASAP!

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It's one of those shows, that's great, and if I catch it on, I'll watch it, but never think to seek it out.

I hear there's lots of produciton issues of late with the Zuban puro's.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's one of those shows, that's great, and if I catch it on, I'll watch it, but never think to seek it out.
Could not have said it better. I often flip through channels late at night and will find it on and am unable to pull myself away from watching it.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yes one of my favorite shows of all time, the only place to get a true Zuban cigar is Zuban 5, or make a deal with the don bot but don't cross him or he'll have clamps put the clamps on you

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yes one of my favorite shows of all time, the only place to get a true Zuban cigar is Zuban 5, or make a deal with the don bot but don't cross him or he'll have clamps put the clamps on you
:thumbsup:

I watch it a lot... comedy central, late at night. Great show.

Sadly, most of what I watch now is cartoons. I feel like I've regressed... Futurama, South Park, Archer, Family Guy, American Dad... the only tv with real people that I watch is CNBC... Haines is a riot.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Great show. Never actually got to watch as much of it as I would have liked. Only so many shows I can watch that the wife refuses to sit through without causing issues, lol.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Sadly, most of what I watch now is cartoons. I feel like I've regressed... Futurama, South Park, Archer, Family Guy, American Dad... the only tv with real people that I watch is CNBC... Haines is a riot.
Never got into Archer, however the main character does the voice of Bob on Bob's Burgers which is hilarious. I hate Family Guy though.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Haha. Love the episode where bender joined the robot maphia and then stole the Zuban's from Planet Express.

I want to get a cigar company to make us some Zuban's. Just slap a yellow band with a green circle on a good cigar. C'mon Pete Johnson make it happen!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

Archer, now there's a show I love! His obsession with tailored suits, straight razor shaving, and everything else in the art of manliness is right up my alley :assaultri

Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Bender: Say, buddy. Why is this grand cigar so pricey?
Clerk: Well, as you can see, the wrapper is a piece of the original U.S. Constitution. It was hand rolled by Queen Elizabeth during her wild years, and was buried with George Burns until graverobbing space mushrooms... well, you know the rest.
Bender: I'll give you 300 bucks for it.
Clerk: No can do.
Bender: Oh, all right. I'll just take these $300 burglar's tools then.
Clerk: Very well, sir.
Bender: So, uh, what time d'you close tonight?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bender: Say, buddy. Why is this grand cigar so pricey?
Clerk: Well, as you can see, the wrapper is a piece of the original U.S. Constitution. It was hand rolled by Queen Elizabeth during her wild years, and was buried with George Burns until graverobbing space mushrooms... well, you know the rest.
Bender: I'll give you 300 bucks for it.
Clerk: No can do.
Bender: Oh, all right. I'll just take these $300 burglar's tools then.
Clerk: Very well, sir.
Bender: So, uh, what time d'you close tonight?
HAHA. Sounds like a Gurkha...

I'd love a Zuban cigar though.