What's new

any good suggestions?

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Since Ive just started smoking cigars, any suggestions on cigars to sample? I dont have that big of a budget to spend on smokes so any ideas for quality lower priced cigars would be appreciated. Also, I'd like ideas on any good websites that sell cigars. Living this far out in the boonies the only cigars a guy can buy in the stores are Swisher Sweets.:crytears:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any Padrons....the regular line are quality cigars and can be found for under $80 a box for Padron 2000's, 3000's, and the Delicias.

atlanticcigar.com has great service and prices, and sells 4 packs of Padrons($13-$16) if you are not looking to buy a box.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've always liked La Gloria Cubana Wavells. You can get five packs of them from jrcigars.com. They've actually got quite a good selection of fivers available. That can be a good way to try different cigars without breaking the bank. Cigarsinternational.com has some decent samplers as well.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Padron and fuente's....Feuente churchills and any of the sungrowns.. Stronger cigars, go for comacho!!!!! Oh, and don't worry, once you REALLY start smoken cigars, you'll find the money for the primo shit. This habbit can be like a crack addiction!!!!!! YOU ARE NOW WARNED!!!! My name is rob! I've got a cigar problem!!!! AND I don't need any help either....unless you all want to help by sending me more cigars!!!!!!!

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
PM me your address or put it in your profile and I will fix you up with a sampler.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would say Padron 2000, 3000, Torano 1959 Exodus and Don Tomas Classics... all of these should be able to be had under $4 each. If you look enough, these can also be found less then $3 each.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
uh oh! you better watch out. . . you may not have a mailbox soon! I really enjoyed some of the smaller cigars that I got sent. . . Punch London Club Maduro specifically. But these guys here are a wealth of knowledge, ask and ye shall recieve new brother

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alot of online shops offer "seconds". These are usually cigars that had some sort of imperfections to keep them from making it in the brands top lines. Sometimes the wrapper might be too veiny or the ring size and length might be off a bit so the factory sells them as seconds. Most factories sell them as bundles. Usually no bands and no box, just 25 cigars wrapped in plastic.
These are usually really good cigars as far as taste and burn, but because of cosmetic reasons they did not make the cut.
Check some sites out and scope out their bundles or seconds offerings. Prices on these are cheap and sometimes if you age them a bit, you got yourself a great cigar! (Connies!!)

Hope this helps!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with 2 jacks on the "seconds". Try Rocky Patel vintage either '90 or '92 "seconds". Considerably cheaper, can't tell the difference between them and the regulars.