What's new

Any other brothers getting ready for Florence?

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
They issued a mandatory evac for my area today. I decided to just grab a room at the hotel I work at. If she hits here this'll be my fourth hurricane. Anyone else in her path? I plan on sitting out front and seeing how windproof my lighter really is.
New Jersey will have some shitty weather but not like that. I’ll say a prayer for the Impacted area. Stay safe brother.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
As an NC native I can say alot of ppl here are concerned...I don't really worry about stuff like this too much though, granted I've never really experienced a truly bad hurricane style storm. A cpuple tornados and a bunch of blizzards but that's it

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Stay safe, brother! I think we are supposed to get some of the rain but nothing like you guys south of here.
My concern around my area is we just received several inches of rain and the ground is already saturated. I live in the woods surrounded by big ass oak trees. We've been really lucky, losing a few trees but nothing on the house.
I'm hoping the lucky streak doesn't end now.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
IMG_1464.JPG IMG_0020.JPG All in the path of Florence are in my thoughts and prayers. It's easy to get lulled into a sense of security when you have lived in an area and have been in a few storms. My suggestion is do what a wise person would do and live to see another day. Mother Nature can be more of a bitch than you think she can. Be safe!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
We r right on the edge of the cone, so we will get wind and rain, Aiken SC and Augusta GA is one of the main
Evacuation points for SC coast line, So schools, churchs , Red Cross and all the EMS is ready to Help those that live in the coastal Low lands.
To All the Brothers and there Families that live along the coast , This is no storm to take lightly , I've been through and worked allot of Hurricanes and Florence is very MAD and Packing a punch ....

Good Luck and Stay safe out there ......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was in a hotel on the beach in Daytona when Charlie hit. It was pretty cool, but I was younger and with friends. I am in Raleigh now with a home and 3 women living with me. House is new and surrounded by BIG trees on heavily wooded lot. Im ready to go as far as prep goes (old hat at this), but I got a bad feeling about this one!!!

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
We r right on the edge of the cone, so we will get wind and rain, Aiken SC and Augusta GA is one of the main
Evacuation points for SC coast line, So schools, churchs , Red Cross and all the EMS is ready to Help those that live in the coastal Low lands.
To All the Brothers and there Families that live along the coast , This is no storm to take lightly , I've been through and worked allot of Hurricanes and Florence is very MAD and Packing a punch ....

Good Luck and Stay safe out there ......
one of the ladies who works for the town of cornelius with me's husband is the chief information officer for SC state government and according to him latest projections have it turning more towards us and away from SC :/
just got an email from the town that says as an employee i have to be ready to help out with communication/aid/cleanup of whatever happens...ugh

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
one of the ladies who works for the town of cornelius with me's husband is the chief information officer for SC state government and according to him latest projections have it turning more towards us and away from SC :/
just got an email from the town that says as an employee i have to be ready to help out with communication/aid/cleanup of whatever happens...ugh
I was in the Navy and stationed in P-Cola not long after Katrina and we went and helped clean up.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I just can't believe this projected track. Stopping and stalling out over NC. Normally the appallachians do block the east coast landers, but they usually roll north..

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
@ChuckMejia needs the prayers more than the rest of us...hes right on the coast :/

what a thing to come back from vacation to huh.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Chuck? I think I heard his cruise is going on right now but I hope everything's okay on the homestead.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
he mentioned he was meant to be back on sunday...but i wonder if thats gonna happen at this point, i dunno where his cruise left from, depending upon where it was the boat might not be coming back to port for a few extra days

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Sup bros

Our port of Charleston is closed, the captain of the boat said he will not approach until Miami clears it for entry. They will not depart towards SC until the storm passes. There will be a post storm inspection of the port conducted Saturday evening. We are chilling in Puerto Rico right now. My neighbors helped out my putting all my outdoor stuff away. I have insurance so I hope my house falls to the ground.