What's new

Any reommendations on a good 250 capacity electric humidor?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site and loving the posts. Wondering if anyone has a recommendation on a good 250 capacity eletric humidor. I have to upgrade, but feelling iffy about some of the recommendations I'm seeing at regular consumer sites. Any ideas? Was looking at a model by Schmecke, but not sure about the quality.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Most of the folks here would recommend a wineador. I prefer the old school all wood humidor. I suggest you get a good humidor in your size and price range and make it electric yourself. It's not hard to drill and seal a hole for your humidifier's power source and still keep the old fashioned aesthetic.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not familiar with Schmecke. My friend has a Newair 250 that does its job. Personally I would go for a 400 count right off the bat. You can always utilize empty boxes to take up space and pull them as it fills. If the bug really bites you then you will grow out of the 250 capacity rather quickly. I am actively watching for another 28 bottle on marketplace. If the price is right then I will have shelves made and build another.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll always recommend a scratch and dent new air 281. For less than 200 bucks (sometimes significantly so) you get a great humidor. You can choose to add drawers/shelves or work out something else. Lots of options!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Airandwater.com!!! I just ask that no one grab the 28 bottle Newair.,.. they got some killer deal atm!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk