What's new

Any Virtual Reality players in here?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I run a VR training program and also have my own equipment setup for gaming and productivity.

I primarily use an Oculus Quest 2 which I can run standalone for Quest games or with my laptop for PCVR titles.

What are you using? Any recommended titles? Have any questions about VR or how to get started?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently my toxic venting sessions are on League of Legends. I know it's wrong, but it sure does feel good lol. Hopefully those on the receiving end don't take it too personal.

I've always wanted to get VR and play beatsaber. Kind of nostalgic for me cause I remember shredding on guitar hero with my unit back in the army days.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've always wanted to get VR and play beatsaber. Kind of nostalgic for me cause I remember shredding on guitar hero with my unit back in the army days.
Beat Saber can be a lot of fun. I hardly ever play it but it is one of the first things I let new folks try since there is a good chance they’ve heard of it. If you’re wanting to get started in VR the Quest 2 is by far the best way to jump in and it’s the cheapest headset on the market at $299.