What's new

Any Whovian Brothers?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know that the new episode has aired but I'm holding out for the official episode in like 45 minutes! Then the Walking Dead too. A great night of TV!

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I struggled a bit towards the end of Peter Capaldi's time, so I'm a little behind. I don't think I watched the Christmas episode from last year yet.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I struggled a bit towards the end of Peter Capaldi's time, so I'm a little behind. I don't think I watched the Christmas episode from last year yet.
I think Capaldi's last year was his best, but I'm a huge fan of the Tennent/Smith years! Capaldi's First season was not great, but he ended well. I really wanted Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) to be the new Doctor, but they chose Jodie Whittaker.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I've really dug how each actor has brought a completely different personality to a character, but also maintaining the basis for what makes the Doctor the Doctor. I think what was tough with Peter was the companions. The companions can make or break the scenes....weak supporting cast and whatnot.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah, I thought Clara was a bit over done, especially since she followed Amy and Rory (who were amazing). I would have loved to see the River Song story to fruition.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Yeah, I thought Clara was a bit over done, especially since she followed Amy and Rory (who were amazing). I would have loved to see the River Song story to fruition.
River song was the best! I've loved every doctor so far. I've watched all the new stuff and a few of the older seasons. I know people seem to hate it but I liked rose as a companion.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've tried to like the new series, and there have been some gems. I just can't commit to keeping up with it. But, give me Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker any day.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I love Doctor who. Capaldi had been my least favorite of the "new" Doctors and I could not stand Clara. Unfortunately the Doctor has always been a mad man in a box and I hate that the BBC gave in to political pressure so Capaldi will be where the Doctor's saga ends for me.