What's new

anybody else riding today?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spent quite a few years towing my kids behind this bike. I figured it was good strength training. Now they ride their own and I can start doing more centuries. What kind of track bike are you spinning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I spent quite a few years towing my kids behind this bike. I figured it was good strength training. Now they ride their own and I can start doing more centuries. What kind of track bike are you spinning?

Old Thunderhorse is a bianchi super pista with high flange Phil Wood track hubs laced to mavic open pro rims, Phil BB, Sugino 75 cranks and ring, EAI track cog. Nothing special.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This picture isn't from yesterday but I try to mountain bike 1-2 per week in the metro Atlanta area. This particular picture is at an old mill site at Harbins park in Dacula, GA. I grew up mountain biking but took a few years off. I got a new bike (Motobecane 29er Fantom Comp) last summer and have been riding every week since.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy cow the exact bike! I love that bike. I have had it since 2004 and out nearly 13 thousand miles on it. I have only had to replace the wheels. Everything else is factory stock. It is a beast.
That Felt is bad ass. Love those wheels.
I replaced mine with some mid-level Mavic wheels after I put my foot through the rear wheel. My shoe clip got stuck while trying to release and my foot shot into the spokes while doing about 15mph. Snapped about 5 spokes. Good times.
Ride safe

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy cow the exact bike! I love that bike. I have had it since 2004 and out nearly 13 thousand miles on it. I have only had to replace the wheels. Everything else is factory stock. It is a beast.
That Felt is bad ass. Love those wheels.
I replaced mine with some mid-level Mavic wheels after I put my foot through the rear wheel. My shoe clip got stuck while trying to release and my foot shot into the spokes while doing about 15mph. Snapped about 5 spokes. Good times.
Ride safe

Wow that's crazy. I loved the trek to but it was just too small. It seemed ok when I bought it but it was not comfortable. I ended up giving it to my wife. It's perfect for her.

The wheels on my Felt are pretty sweet. Tubular tires. I've blown too many tubes. I'm about 215. I go through way fewer tubes than when I was 275.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to order the trek from a shop in NJ actually. It's 60 cm. No one had one that tall near me. I'm 6' 2" and it fits like a glove.
Have you done any centuries?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to order the trek from a shop in NJ actually. It's 60 cm. No one had one that tall near me. I'm 6' 2" and it fits like a glove.
Have you done any centuries?

Not yet but I'm hoping to do Reach the Beach here in Portland next year. I did a sprint tri a while back.

I'm 6' but only have a 30" inseam so... Stubby legs, long torso. Makes finding the right fit a bit difficult.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If there is an MS 150 ride in your area I highly recommend it as your first century. The routes are very well supported and money raised goes to the local chapter of the national Multiple Sclerosis Society. Great ride, great people, great cause. You can't lose lol