What's new

Anyone catch "No Reservations: Ozarks" last night??

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Wow... I guess Bob may have a field day ripping us "NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA" guys here in Joplin...

I will say again, neither Dan or myself are FROM here... we're both from Central Missouri, and if anyone doesn't think there is much of a difference in the two geographic regions... think again!

Okay, now, who wants squirrel, 'coon, or sucker???

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Saw it, those suckers looked good! I couldn't believe how clear that water was, and the fact that the writer bailed in the boat and broke his shoulder. Good episode.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Ya'll have a season for squirrel? It's open season on their ass in Texas all year long. The same goes for wild hogs too. Love me some wild boar!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I don't care what it is...If it's cooked good enough you'ld eat it. My family is from the deep mountains of PA and if it was meat...you ate it!:riflefire
Sorry I missed the show but I would have love to have seen it!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I don't care what it is...If it's cooked good enough you'ld eat it. My family is from the deep mountains of PA and if it was meat...you ate it!:riflefire
Sorry I missed the show but I would have love to have seen it!
I am sure it will replay a few more times. I think 7am CST on Sunday, it's on. And probably next Monday, before the new episode.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
no noise from me. i thought it was funny that tony practically got a stiffy from shooting a gun!!!
although i did think i saw frank at the bar behind the gal with the skull and bones tatoo on her chest.......... suppose she works for viaje???

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ya'll have a season for squirrel? It's open season on their ass in Texas all year long. The same goes for wild hogs too. Love me some wild boar!
Two seasons actually. Spring and fall.

As non-native nuisance animals wild hogs and coyotes can be killed year round by anyone with a valid hunting license. Depredation permits are available as well for land owners who do not posses a hunting license.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
no noise from me. i thought it was funny that tony practically got a stiffy from shooting a gun!!!
although i did think i saw frank at the bar behind the gal with the skull and bones tatoo on her chest.......... suppose she works for viaje???
If not... I smell LAWSUIT!!

Hey, if some company can claim the fleur de lis for themselves, surely Andre can claim a skull and bones image, right?

Yes, Bob... that was me. I was trying to find the chick there with the least teeth... lookin' for a gummin' ... if you know what I mean... :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I also like how Tony taught them to cook a duck breast, correctly.

I'm assuming the good ol' boys probably used to just dust it in flour and fry it!

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm assuming the good ol' boys probably used to just dust it in flour and fry it!
Unlikely.

I'm about as dedicated a duck hunter as you can get and have met literally hundreds (thousands) of other duck hunters over the years. Without a doubt the number 1 way that duck breast is prepared outside of a professional kitchen is to marinade it overnight in italian dressing, wrap it in bacon and grill it.

Sorry, hijack over. :glassesgr