What's new

Anyone do any juicing?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Over the last year or 2 I kinda put my workout routine on the back burner and subsequently the diet went with it. Over the last few weeks I've been trying to correct that and broke the juicer back out.

Usually I juice up a 16oz glass as soon as I get home from work in place of the binge eating garbage I usually did.

Same base most of the time; 2-3 stalks of kale, 1-2 handfuls of spinach, 1-2 carrots, orange, apple, kiwi, some pineapple

Today's turned out overly green. Tasted great though

Anyone else juice and if you do, any good recipes? This has been working out so far but I wouldn't mind trying different stuff out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
My whole family uses the NutiBullet almost everyday, mostly for breakfast. Typical recipe:

Load of spinach or kale.
Scoop of Whey or Hemp powder.
Various fruit.
Almonds and/or Flaxseed.
Coconut or almond milk along with a bit of water.
Teaspoon of Coconut oil.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I usually do green smoothies on the morning but never juice. We have a juicer though. So with the kale stalks, you mean the leaves, stalks and all?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I usually do green smoothies on the morning but never juice. We have a juicer though. So with the kale stalks, you mean the leaves, stalks and all?

Yeah. I just grab a few bundles at a time from the grocery store and juice it. if I do just the leaf, it takes probably 5 times more to get the same amount of juice than with the stalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah. I just grab a few bundles at a time from the grocery store and juice it. if I do just the leaf, it takes probably 5 times more to get the same amount of juice than with the stalk
Thanks, I will have to try a glass when I get home

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
We have one of those slow juices, forgot the brand, wife and I used it a lot right after we bought it and then slowly stopped. Need to pull it back out and get back on my diet. We used a lot of carrots and spinach mixed with apples, oranges, lemons and kiwi. Did beets for a while and had to stop cause my shit was red for months and starting to get a little scary.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah!
Carrots, spinach, cucumbers, apples, parsley, pears, lemons etc. Not huge on ginger or beetroot though.
Adding some lemon or lime juice can make the 'green' taste a bit more palatable in most cases :)

EDIT: Celery is good too.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
i used to juice but i have an old style juicer that removes all the fiber, so i think i need to update before i move on with any more juicing. plus i am not one that cares much about the taste so juice recipes are useless to me

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Does drinking V-8 every day count?
My wife uses our Ninja every day. Greek yogurt, frozen berries and fruit of all kind and baby spinach. She says "you can't taste the spinach". I'll never know!