What's new

Anyone do vinyl decals?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you create vinyl decals or know of someone who does. There are a bunch of companies by me who do it but I would rather give my business to a fellow BOTL.

What M looking for are a bunch of die-cut logos that will go on my motorcycle fairings. I told a guy I was going to design a MOTO GP style bike using my bike because i love his company. Now I just need to get the logos done.

Let me know what you guys got!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you create vinyl decals or know of someone who does. There are a bunch of companies by me who do it but I would rather give my business to a fellow BOTL.

What M looking for are a bunch of die-cut logos that will go on my motorcycle fairings. I told a guy I was going to design a MOTO GP style bike using my bike because i love his company. Now I just need to get the logos done.

Let me know what you guys got!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
I might be able to get you in contact with some, let me try to track him down and I'll get back to you.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I can do some stuff as long as its within 12in wide and under 3ft long (prefer under 2ft)

Some stuff ive done:

Only the die cut decals in this one:

Sent from my Galaxy S3