What's new

Anyone else playing in penny stocks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve played the under 5 dollar stocks for 25 years. Bought on that went up 2000 % in 2 years, bought one that lost 97% less than 3 trading hours after I bought it when the controller was arrested by the NY attorney general on Monday morning after I bought my shares on Friday afternoon. Just wondering which ones y’all are watching.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surprisingly, although bitcoin was initially conceived as a revolutionary payment system, very few people have used it as intended. Low transaction speeds, high fees, and price volatility made it uncomfortable for everyday use. Over time, fast and secure blockchains and stablecoins, the price of which is tied to the dollar exchange rate, appeared, and the situation changed. Now it is even more profitable for my business to accept payment in crypto through personal area fbs android.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Surprisingly, although bitcoin was initially conceived as a revolutionary payment system, very few people have used it as intended. Low transaction speeds, high fees, and price volatility made it uncomfortable for everyday use.
Interesting all the new members in this thread. What cigars would you buy with your bitcoin profits?