What's new

Anyone else using the 320 gram Boveda's?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided to give them a shot. One of my humidors, a 250 count job, performs exceptionally well with ten 60 gram units of whatever humidity level I've selected at the time. Each of these 320 gram units is allegedly the equivalent of five 60 gram bags.
As I understand it these may have a longer life span or need recharged a little less frequently. I'll see over time obviously. As full as the humidor in question is I might even get away with one, but more is better with these.
ryj churchills h upmann 08 320 gram bovedia 012.JPG

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use those as well, Gramps.

If your seal is good in your humidors you honestly shouldn't have to worry about recharging them often at all.
True enough, youngster. Of course they all perform better if well seasoned, which I do at the first sign of trouble. Say, every 18 months. These boxes weren't expensive. I really should build a nice good sized locker or chest.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
True enough, youngster. Of course they all perform better if well seasoned, which I do at the first sign of trouble. Say, every 18 months. These boxes weren't expensive. I really should build a nice good sized locker or chest.
You should Gramps. Skip a few mid day naps and spend the time building instead. Easy breezy.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
You season your humidors every 18 months? That's commitment.