What's new

Anyone Ever Pulled-over for Smoking Your Pipe?

CWL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all,
One of the reasons I started smoking a pipe was so that I could enjoy it while driving. Since then, I've been getting suspicious stares from police that I pass, I'm supposing that they think I'm smoking weed rather than tobacco.

Anyone ever been pulled-over by police because they thought you were smoking dope rather than tobacco?

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Many times along with smoking a cigar while driving. The funniest time was when I was smoking my new Tinsky while driving to work. I got pulled over and had my car searched.
The police guy asked what I was smoking in my pipe. I told him it was old outhouse(which it was). He did not like that to much I finally had to show him the tin of tobacco and he let me go. I bet he had a story about some kid smoking tobacco called old outhouse.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I actually was a few days ago... I was driving home from my campus and decided to have a pipe on the way, about 20 minutes out of the gate I saw the sirens... I was going 3-over, so I knew it had to be the pipe.

The cop's parting comment - Well what the hell is a teenager doing with a real pipe anyways!

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
my good friend at work was pulled once, car searched and he said he worked at briar and bean and that it was just tobacco. and they let him go. he said they were dicks about it tho. haha

never fails...

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
My brother is a police detective now but when he was a patrol cop he said he never worried to much about pipes however cigars were a different story. People who use or sell somehow slit the cigar, pull out the filler and replace with weed. I personaly don't know how or why.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My brother is a police detective now but when he was a patrol cop he said he never worried to much about pipes however cigars were a different story. People who use or sell somehow slit the cigar, pull out the filler and replace with weed. I personaly don't know how or why.
That is called a blunt....fyi... 99% of the time that you see someone buying a single black&mild or a swisher sweet they are buying them to smoke weed.

I don;t usually smoke a pipe in the car, but when I have, I have never had any problems. I would suggest if you are smoking a pipe in the car, I would keep the package of tobacco sitting on the passenger seat. This way if you do get pulled over you have a quick way of explaining yourself.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haven't yet but I DO wonder if I'm being stared at. I wear a utilikilt and my hair is almost to my ass. And I have a lot of facial hair cause it's cold. So it I walk down the street with a lit pipe...who is staring and why?

Mostly I get positive comments :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A Tom this has been around for some time now, It started with the phillie blunts, then white owls, then I think they were using packaged leaves that you lined with weed then sealed shut with saliva. Then the snow ball effect flavored blunts, dutches etc..etc...all because they burn slower.

I had a recent experience with my cigar, too early for the pipe I just started smoking, but I know it soon will come to that. My neighbor had some domestic dispute and the cops were called, which they showed up 3 hours later. So I was on the front porch with my back turned when the police arrived, they startled me for a minute because I was holding a mighty fine cigar which could be considered a blunt. As they made there way onto my neighbors porch I spoke :tiphat:" Good evening officer's" They both spoke to my cigar! Never looked at me there eyes were a fixed to my hand, so I had to say " Don't worry officers this is the other kinda leaf" they gave me the traditional head nod and "oh ok". :grin: