What's new

anyone ever try these.............

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They're OK... Not a Padron anni nor a Swisher sweet, but somewhere in between... err... :lookaroun

Seriously, I'd say (edited: they're on the mild side of) medium bodied, minimally sweet leathery flavor, slightly acidic side-of-the-palate feel, medium to long (full) finish. Dog watch cigar radio / social club had Heather Weibel on to promote her "Fumee world" and they did this stick. Decent for the price, but not setting the world on fire, if that makes sense. Of course, leather isn't my preference for flavor profiles -- I go the "earthy-and-herbal" route most of the time, so this wasn't my cup o' tea, honestly. Not bad, but just not my thing.

Just my 2 cents worth...
ZugbugPete

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I may have to take my prior comment back... seems most others found them to be "less than desirable"... Maybe I was desperate for a smoke, or maybe it was the fact that it was free, but it wasn't that bad - at least not memorable enough that it stuck in my memory... I will say that it's a cigar for quantity/ bargain-price, not for quality...

Maybe I need to refine my palate more - guess I'll just have to "suffer" by smoking more cigars... but they likely won't be this one... :dunno:
Just my 2 cents,
ZugbugPete

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You do get what you pay for, so based on everything in this thread, I will walk from them. You never know when you are going to find a good cigar on the cheap. This is one reason I like these boards......all the great feedback.

Sam