What's new

Anyone familiar with Tobacconist University?

Aberlour

Another wee dram, please.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled across this interesting website by accident.

Link: Tobacconist University

I searched the forum and didn't find where it had been posted or discussed before.

It's quite professional, extensive and looks new (Copyright 2007). According to the President of TU, it's not commercial, no ads, etc. Kind of a mystery. Care to venture who or what's behind it? Perhaps some sort of cigar or tobacco consortium?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yeah, some of the links say "coming soon" so I guess it's pretty new. i wonder what the details will be like when it's finished.

Aberlour

Another wee dram, please.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it looks like you have to pay annual membership dues. Sad times. The FAQ isn't bad though.
I don't think there is any membership fee.

First and foremost, we provide a free Open-Source Academic Curriculum where credible luxury Tobacco industry members can contribute their knowledge, experience, and wisdom. Our Academic Curriculum is absolutely free to everyone. We do not accept advertising money, buy or sell advertisements, or sell any products in conjunction with our educational services.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
"Lifetime Membership Dues for the TOBACCONIST UNIVERSITY® Certified Consumer Tobacconist, CCT degree is $100. Test re-take fee is $25. Only one re-take per year is allowed." Link

That is all I could find for now.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I'm working on my masters at the BOTL Online College. It's go at your own pace and tuition free. Supplies can be expensive though depending on your tastes.

roscoe

Rapscallion
Rating - 0%
0   0   0