What's new

Anyone give two shakes about the EPL?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Great game between ManU and West Ham this past week. Berbatov's goal was brilliant.
I think that was first time in three seasons Man U was actually able to beat West Ham... three seasons ago West Ham was the only team that actually beat Man U, and they did it both home and away.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Great game between ManU and West Ham this past week. Berbatov's goal was brilliant.
I think that was first time in three seasons Man U was actually able to beat West Ham... three seasons ago West Ham was the only team that actually beat Man U, and they did it both home and away.
this thread is being resurrected for only one day, campeones! campeones! I prob just jinxed it didn't I....

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here are a few fun facts for you, el dudderino...

1) My teams' scarf is Black and White... hardly "brightly colored"

2) Cisse's name is pronounced "SEE-say." The only footballer with a truly unfortunate name is the Brazilian known as "Kaka."

3) The headbutting frenchie you mentioned has been, infact, an underwear model. He was also very overrated, IMHO.

4) I only called you ignorant when you implied that footballers were nothing more than sissy underwear models...

5) This thread was started by myself to find anyone interested in discussing the EPL, not to take flack from fellow 'mericans about the nature of the sport in question.
Did I just read that Zidane was overrated?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
this thread is being resurrected for only one day, campeones! campeones! I prob just jinxed it didn't I....

Yes you did.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Last Fall I flew to London for the Vikings/Steelers game. I hopped in a cab and said bring me to the football game... I ended up watching Fulham vs Cardiff!?!