What's new

anyone good with cellphone pic settings?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a Samsung s3 when I take pics with my camera it wont allow me to copy to clipboard and paste to botl and photobucket wont accept the file type. How and what setting do I need to change to fix this? I can only get my pics to work if I take them through photobucket or dl some type of converter.
thanks !

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Do you have some type of 3rd party photo gallery app by any chance? I don't see anyany reason you wouldn't be able to. Try and use or update Google Photos, you should be able to upload from that as well.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I am not familiar with that phone. On the iPhone i take a screen shot of y phone with the photo up then edit the photo and crop it to size. This gives a small size photo the uploads great and look great on the board. Your photos are probably too large to upload to the board.
A quick search on screen shots for the Galaxy turned up this. Good luck

image.jpg

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I could use tap talk or screen shots but I don't get y photobucket wont accept it. I lowered resolution to 3 meg and it still wont take it just says invalid file type

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I wonder whats screwed up in my setting what m pixel setting are you at? What file type are your pics saving as? Are you up loading or copying to clipboard