What's new

Anyone have this tower??

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey y’all. Been a bit. Anyone have the Lemans Tower? The reviews on the site seem good, but not sure if they’re legit. Saw a video as well that seemed ok, but he had to purchase the cigar oasis magna 3 to get better results. This one actually comes with it. Freight is the biggie though as it’s about $350 to me. So all in I may be able to get it just under 1k with the magna 3. Your thoughts?

FYI-I had a wine fridge, and now in a coolidor. I’m over both of them.

https://www.1stclasshumidors.com/cigar-humidors/cabinet-humidors-furniture/1500-cigar-cabinet-humidor.html

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I own that one!
Been pretty happy with it.
Purchased from that site as well.
I did add a few cheap digital hydrometers.

With just the oasis I had a bit of a difference in RH between the bottom of the cabinet (where the Oasis is) and the top. Probably about 7ish%.
Added Heartfelt beads to the top shelf, and in the center drawer.
There is a variance of about 3% between the top and bottom now.

Overall, I really liked the bang for buck with it.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey I own that one!
Been pretty happy with it.
Purchased from that site as well.
I did add a few cheap digital hydrometers.

With just the oasis I had a bit of a difference in RH between the bottom of the cabinet (where the Oasis is) and the top. Probably about 7ish%.
Added Heartfelt beads to the top shelf, and in the center drawer.
There is a variance of about 3% between the top and bottom now.

Overall, I really liked the bang for buck with it.
Thanks man. My shipping quote was a bit more than I could swallow. So now I am in talks with Matt from Avallo about building a cabinet for me. Going to cost a bit more, but am going to have some customization with it. Thanks for the reply though. Honestly, if that freight was in the $100's I probably would've done it. The other thing was, they wanted me to order it, pay up front, and wait for them to get it in. Again, I am essentially doing the same thing with Avallo, but just a deposit.