What's new

Anyone here ever go to the WSOP Main Event?

I never have but its a dream of mine. I'm curious if anyone has had the opportunity to go and what the experience was like? Cool stories?

Dream of mine too! I WILL go someday. I don't care if I make any money, just wanna give Helmuth a bad beat to get my camera time during his tantrum

Dream of mine too! I WILL go someday. I don't care if I make any money, just wanna give Helmuth a bad beat to get my camera time during his tantrum
How classic would that be?! That guy is a mess!

LOL!

Wish I could tell ya I made it in for free from an online qualifier, and then made it to the money rounds of the WSOP...

but then I woke up too! :sarcastic

Been there, dreamt that!

I can't even beat the five and dimers at on the online sites ... :frown:

Online play is so different though. You completely lose the stare downs and "tells" you pick up from sitting across the table from your opponent. You're right though, I'm playing on Full Tilt now and doing horribly!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
RennD has played in them before. Not sure how he did though, however I've played with him, he's a good player, well, I lasted longer in the tourney than he did, but he's still a good player! :headroll:

I would love that to happen. When he would say "You are a bad poker player" I would laugh and say "You just got your a$$ beat by a bad poker player with no experience" :rolling:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Local guy won last night. Said he is leaving Michigan and moving to Vegas. Bye bye 8 million.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
RennD has played in them before. Not sure how he did though, however I've played with him, he's a good player, well, I lasted longer in the tourney than he did, but he's still a good player! :headroll:
Yeah you know, I did great that week too (walked away with a lot actually) but you know, Carl is a good player. He didn't win that particular game, things don't always go your way, right? But I thought it was PAINFULLY obvious that he was the most skilled and practiced player there.

I wouldn't wanna face him in a tourney, I know that much. :agreesmil