What's new

Anyone hungry?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, here's the deal: Daviso and I will be making a daily food special where we'll be handling one day him, one day I (though Sunday will be for resting) where we'll make ye salivate at the thought of so much, so tasty food, as well as putting up some recipes for ye to try. Daviso, for those of ye who don't know, is a chef at a 4 star hotel and I am a culinary arts student (what a gap, oi?). Well get this up and running and, after a while of ye getting familiarized with how this will work, let us know of any ideas ye might have. Today Daviso will be yer chef. I hope ye enjoy it.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So, here's the deal: Daviso and I will be making a daily food special where we'll be handling one day him, one day I (though Sunday will be for resting) where we'll make ye salivate at the thought of so much, so tasty food, as well as putting up some recipes for ye to try. Daviso, for those of ye who don't know, is a chef at a 4 star hotel and I am a culinary arts student (what a gap, oi?). Well get this up and running and, after a while of ye getting familiarized with how this will work, let us know of any ideas ye might have. Today Daviso will be yer chef. I hope ye enjoy it.
I am a chow hound. Bring on the food:applause::roundtheh

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Nice, My wife is also a culinary student and is more than happy to try out your recipes. This is not going to be good for my waistband

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yumi!
More food! :grin:
I'll be glad to write some of them down or just print it and that's it.

Ok, i'm extremely hungry right now.