What's new

Anyone into tea?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Looking for a good place to sample some different ones and buy in bulk. I'm tired of the floor-sweepings they put in most tea bags.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
We go to a small middleeastern market in town, and try out new stuff all the time. I'd be glad to grab some for you. I'm really into the black teas they have

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I drink lots of tea. Sweet tea with meals & cigars, and a lot of small brews of green tea at work. I buy mine in bulk, a few ounces at a time, from Whole Foods and Central Market stores. Green tea has a lot of benefits to drinking it!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I drink about a liter of iced white tea a day. It makes me feel great, and they say white tea has the most antioxidants and health benefits. It's much cheaper than drinking soda or coffee, especially when you buy the loose leaf in bulk. Give it a try!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I drink two cups of hot tea every day. One in the morning and one in the evening. I buy my tea at local health store. They offer both boxed and bulk teas.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If you like a naturally sweet citrus cinnamon tea try some from Market Spice from the Pike Place market in Seattle.. I went there on vacation about 6 years ago and have had some in my cabinet ever since.. And they sell it in bags or loose on amazon now so it makes it even easier to get.. Buy alot trust me!!

I cant post websites yet.. Just Google Market spice tea and follow the yellow brick road till you get to amazon.. :grin: