What's new

Anyone know a good place to get molds?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know where to buy molds from besides WLT and LO and eBay? I'm looking for a plastic lancero 7-7.5x38 mold.

I've bought from WLT, LO, and from WLT's eBay store. There's a couple stragglers floating around the eBay as well. But just seeing if anyone has a good resource for another shop carrying molds and leaves. Thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You can score used mold from eBay. You have to look hard, cause many are worn out or overpriced as "collectibles".

Leaves, there's Larry Butcher, who grows baccy in Kentucky. You can get hold of him at fairtradetobacco.com. I believe his username is BigBonner. Great guy.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can score used mold from eBay. You have to look hard, cause many are worn out or overpriced as "collectibles".

Leaves, there's Larry Butcher, who grows baccy in Kentucky. You can get hold of him at fairtradetobacco.com. I believe his username is BigBonner. Great guy.
Wow the eBay has been good to me lately. I picked up the mold I was looking for as well as a tuck cutter.

I like Larry's table top rolling machine. I'll have to ask leaves he has. Thanks for the suggestions!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know where to buy molds from besides WLT and LO and eBay? I'm looking for a plastic lancero 7-7.5x38 mold.

I've bought from WLT, LO, and from WLT's eBay store. There's a couple stragglers floating around the eBay as well. But just seeing if anyone has a good resource for another shop carrying molds and leaves. Thanks guys!
He may have things not listed on epray so calling/contacting him may be worth doing. Jorge Doctsch https://rollerschoice.com/

but, here is what you asked for >>>https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-cigar-mold-7X38/123721613418?hash=item1cce62006a:g:easAAOSwpvRcpW11

If that is to much, say it so.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow the eBay has been good to me lately. I picked up the mold I was looking for as well as a tuck cutter.

I like Larry's table top rolling machine. I'll have to ask leaves he has. Thanks for the suggestions!

A good tuck cutter is a heck of a score! Those things tend to be expensive.