What's new

Anyone Like Great White?

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very popular in the 80's and early 90's. Their guitarist (I think?) is the one that died in that club fire a few years ago where they used pyrotechnics and weren't supposed to.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Yeah...I remember that. I also remember seeing an episode of A Current Affair where Jack ( don't remember his last name) had his identity stolen. The guy was saying he was the singer from GreaT White to get promo cash and chicks.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Man I was hoping since you're in AZ you were talking about the beer Great White. . . I can't get it in Texas and anyone in Cali that can I would totally trade for it!

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
jasontp said:
Man I was hoping since you're in AZ you were talking about the beer Great White. . . I can't get it in Texas and anyone in Cali that can I would totally trade for it!
I know how it is when you can't find a beer. Unfortunately AZ's alcohol laws are quite weird and make it hard to find a lot of the better alcohols as there are no distributors for them. Good luck in finding it!

Also, this is in the music forum... not so much about beer here :wink:.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOL I didn't even notice. . . I've been looking for that beer since April! I just saw Great White and clicked. . . no time to think when there's beer involved! Just so that I say something on-topic in this thread. . . never really liked Great White the band. . . just not something I ever really got into