What's new

Apologies for anyone feelings I may have hurt

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to apologize to anyone who's feeling were deeply hurt by any of my post, or anyone who felt I was trying to upstage anyone. I hope we can move on from this an find a better solutions. Sometimes, my advice comes from past experience, we've all seemed to have dug the same hole, with a different shovel.

Thanks

CopusolerX

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to apologize to me, but then again, I don't let my feelings get hurt by anyone I've "known" on the internet for 9 days. ;):D
I was in Chicago few months ago, for the Chicago Symphony Center & some other business. I hear Yo-Yo Ma "The Bach Project" is coming to Chicago, looks like we won't be able to attend. I highly suggest it, if you can. https://cso.org/ticketsandevents/production-details-2018-19/scp-specials/yo-yo-ma-millennium-park/.

We stayed downtown at the JW, walking distance from jack schwartz cigar, but they are closed on weekends. ubered to Big Mikes Cigars (found a half batch of opus x 2015 lanceros), Great hospitality an service, huge lounge, had to make a dinner plans, so did not stick around, took another uber to casa de montecristo, wow the things in their vintage room. Founds some liga no 9 A's and some old old ffox 22 coffins (orginal release year).

We ate dinner every night, at a place called Tesori https://www.tesorichicago.com/ . Some of the best chicken dishes I have ever eaten, my wife tried every fish dish over the course of 4 days, fantastic.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Love Jack Schwartz for Fuente and LFD products among others, it's a shame they were closed when you tried to go. I'd suggest going if you ever get to Chicago on a weekday.

CopusolerX

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Jack Schwartz for Fuente and LFD products among others, it's a shame they were closed when you tried to go. I'd suggest going if you ever get to Chicago on a weekday.
I've chatted with Eric few times, sounds like the keeper to the vault (rumors?). Yet to find a real vintage cigar place with old old stock, hey even if its old boxes of tatuaje la riqueza. Thanks for the heads up.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I went to atlanta a month or two ago for a con at my brothers urging, we stayed at the Marriott the con was being held at. We did go out to a few drafthouses while we were there and I brought smokes but there wasn't really any cigar shop close at hand so no luck there. One night we went to an awesome German beirgarten style place called der beirgarten. I love German beer and the schnitzel was good too. Charcuterie plate was kinda meh though. If your in town you should go to the aquarium it's pretty awesome. Last time we were there we got to do a behind the scenes tour and get in the water with a whale shark. Pretty intense.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost thought you hurt MY feelings then realized I have none that arent acquisition of cigars pipes and pipe tobacco related.
All good here. More Smirnoff please!