What's new

Aquaman

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Will it deliver or will it disappoint?

Trailer looks really good...

PS: The new Jurassic park movie was horrible.
I hope it's good. Trailer looks good, and I liked what they did with the character in Justice League.

Yeah Jurassic World wasn't what I expected. Without posting spoilers, they took a different approach than I anticipated.
Not sure I liked it, but didn't think it was horrible. Disappointing, certainly.
Curious what pushed you over the edge? Just all around plot stupidity, or something specific?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I hope it's good. Trailer looks good, and I liked what they did with the character in Justice League.

Yeah Jurassic World wasn't what I expected. Without posting spoilers, they took a different approach than I anticipated.
Not sure I liked it, but didn't think it was horrible. Disappointing, certainly.
Curious what pushed you over the edge? Just all around plot stupidity, or something specific?
All around plot stupidity for sure. I was definitely disappointed.
What plot????????!!!!!!!!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This will always be Aquaman to me, I don't care if he does look like Conan, this is the Aquaman I remember

Also Aquaman was already made, and it was a failure

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I mean... I won’t be paying for a $20 movie ticket to see it... but I’m excited to watch it when it comes out
Oh, I won't pay full price either but I'm also not going to rip off a business like a millennial (@squaresoft) either.

One of our local theaters has a full bar and menu with reclining seats and on Tuesdays, they offer $5.00 movie night and they make up the rest of the money in food and beverages.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Oh, I won't pay full price either but I'm also not going to rip off a business like a millennial (@squaresoft) either.

One of our local theaters has a full bar and menu with reclining seats and on Tuesdays, they offer $5.00 movie night and they make up the rest of the money in food and beverages.
I mean, you're entitled to financially supports the #metoo Kingdom

#notmetho