What's new

AR15 toys...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
What toys do you have on your AR15s? What toys do you WANT to have?

I'm about this || far from getting a rail and Vert. Foregrip for mine. I can't justify the price for the railed forearms which I would love so I'll just be getting the rail that attaches to the bottom of the standard hand guard.

After that it's off with the shorty Ace stock and on with a damn adjustable now that they are legal. Of course that begs the question of which one! Probably Vltor...or, quite possibly just a good (RRA maybe) 6 position adjustable.

Have an aimpoint sitting on top right now with a rail riser on its way so I can mount my POS Tasco scope so I can try some longer range shots. Of course, before any of this, I need AMMO! LMAO.

So, what do you have, what do you want?

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Very basic his n' hers. Aimpoint M2 w/cantilever ARMSM68 mounts, collapsible Type I stocks, 3-point slings, Surefire 6p w/tape switch. I am getting ready to build an SPR upper though. Lower is ready with a KAC trigger. I will probably go with an ACOG TA11 or TA31 on the SPR. I used to have a TA01, but found I just did not need it much with ranges out to 200, where I do most of my practice. I have "other" items for those long ranges. :eyebrow:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Damn Fox. I got wood bro'. I'd love an SPR configured AR, but I have so many other firearms I want as well. One AR'll have to do for now, lol.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I am envious of you though - you live in a free state and can do class III! :stretchgr

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 words gentlemen....Knights Armaments ;-) The one that Uncle gave me to play with on my mountain retreat came from them, with all the goodies, including supressor :cool: As to the vertical foregrips, the are indespinsible when firing automatic, or multi-shot grouping.

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bang bang, shooty shooty, and now for the illustrated definition: :assaultri :gangfire: :riflefire :rifleaim: :bangbang:

:lady: s sometimes make you want to:squinteye then:argh: followed by a:angryteet and then a:bickering and most commonly your head feels like :hammersma so you then want to scream for :help: and do :rifleaim: . And in the future it will look like :tazerblas , but in the past it was more of a :stickbeat . After this you generally tend to :bottle: Thus endeth the sermon. Go forth, yon BOTL, and be groovy.

drew

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
My lovely wife never complains about my hobbies, nor I, hers. It was well written though, TC! :grin: