What's new

Are these any good?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Most larger review sites don't want to piss people off so instead of giving a bad or tepid review they just don't do the review. Don't know if this is the case but when people say "for the price" it's usually a cheap, possibly smokable cigar. For 2.50 a piece at Total Wine not a big investment.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Dylantaylor059, I'm alw2ays on the lookout for a cheap cigar that is worth smoking. They're like unicorns, almost impossible to find. Almost, but not impossible. Give them a try and let us know.

Also, the flaming you got is all just for fun. I've been on this forum for several years and I've never come across a dick yet. Lots of teasing but no malice.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
flaming colon malice syndrome........ :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

you will find good cigars and bad cigars, they all cost less than a dollar to make.

retail price is not an effective guide to goodness.

generally the sweet spot is between 7 and 12 dollars.

No $20.00 cigar I have smoked was 8.00 better than a 12.00 smoke.......:cat:

CCs are different ,you can have great and poor sticks in the same box......:hungry::wtf:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
flaming colon malice syndrome........ :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

you will find good cigars and bad cigars, they all cost less than a dollar to make.

retail price is not an effective guide to goodness.

generally the sweet spot is between 7 and 12 dollars.

No $20.00 cigar I have smoked was 8.00 better than a 12.00 smoke.......:cat:

CCs are different ,you can have great and poor sticks in the same box......:hungry::wtf:
If you hit the Cbid Free Fall you can get some of those good $7-$12 sticks for 30% or more off. That puts them in the $4-$8 range.

I got a box of Melanio petite corona cigars for $43 before shipping. They had Oliva V #4 for $93 per box of 24.

If you look there are a lot of good deals out there. Buying $3 cigars isn't really necessary. I've seen boxes of Joya De Nicaragua Antano as low as $75 on some sites.

Don't forget that code BOTL21 gets you 15% off at Neptune Cigars, and if the price after discount is over $100 it ships for free.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you hit the Cbid Free Fall you can get some of those good $7-$12 sticks for 30% or more off. That puts them in the $4-$8 range.

I got a box of Melanio petite corona cigars for $43 before shipping. They had Oliva V #4 for $93 per box of 24.

If you look there are a lot of good deals out there. Buying $3 cigars isn't really necessary. I've seen boxes of Joya De Nicaragua Antano as low as $75 on some sites.

Don't forget that code BOTL21 gets you 15% off and if the price after discount is over $100 it ships for free.
Is that code for cbid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk