What's new

Are we there yet?

Cold Shoulder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

New to this hobby and am excited to learn from you all and find a community!

I am currently living in southern Alabama for work but call Knoxville, TN home.

I bought a small humidor and need to put a few cigars in it if anyone cares to sell some they suggest :)

Thanks,
Logan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Depending on where you are in Southern Alabama there are some very good shops in the Florida panhandle and Biloxi that might be able to help you out. We'll be happy to make suggestions but you need to tell us what you've smoked and enjoyed. Welcome to the forum.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Welcome from Chicago. Some folks are all, "if you like these, try these." I'm not going to be like that. I'm just going to tell you what's good. Cigars to try:

Warped: Maestro del Tiempo (if you can find some that aren't plugged), GR-88, La Hacienda, Futuro

Illusione: Epernay, Oneoff

Casdagli: Daughters of the Wind, Cabinet Selection

Get ready to buy more storage

Cold Shoulder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on where you are in Southern Alabama there are some very good shops in the Florida panhandle and Biloxi that might be able to help you out. We'll be happy to make suggestions but you need to tell us what you've smoked and enjoyed. Welcome to the forum.
Love Opus X, Flor De Las Antillas, 5 Vegas Gold, Drew Estate Java Mint, just about anything I’ve tried has been good

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Love Opus X, Flor De Las Antillas, 5 Vegas Gold, Drew Estate Java Mint, just about anything I’ve tried has been good

Yep I would agree, you smoke just about the entire range of flavor profiles! Quite a broad palate!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Java Mint was my first cigar purchase! I don't enjoy them anymore, but they still hold a special place! Just not in my humidor. Welcome to the asylum!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Java mint was my second!, cao flavors were the first.

Welcome to BOTL!!!
I really enjoy any my father, AF, Drew Estate, all are great starts!