What's new

aristocrat humidor for sale 2000+ capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to sell my aristocrat 2000+ cigar cabinet, needs new cooling units which are available; can be done if one is handy, unit is in Deerfield Beach FL

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And if you use a computer while visiting the site just select the "attach files" button on bottom left of your soon to be post, go to where you have the image stored on your computer, then select the image and select open. Once loaded on the site you are given the option to post "full image" click on it. Should appear in you post.

Try it and if it doesn't work there may be a certain number of posts required by administration before a new member can post pictures.

I think @Jakethesnake 's way of doing it is easier.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are some pics thanks for the instructions; solid cherry wood ; the inside top level has 2 drawers, the next 2 levels down have slide out shelves and the bottom of the cabinet is where the reservoirs are 1 on each side holds 1.1 liters each, lasts about 3 weeks, bottom can also store boxes easily, I live in South Florida so the a/c runs all year round so ambient humidity is 50% inside home and temp is 76F year round inside home, keeps and ages cigars well;
interior is lined with cedar and shelves/drawers are cedar as well; I bought it new 17.5 years ago for $4,400. and made custom size to fit where I originally had it; made by aristocrat in Dallas Texas, owner Bob is always available for questions and new parts if needed

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please Ziggy make an offer; but know this first, it needs $1500. to completely redo all of the electronics related to the cooling and humidification systems, and you must do it yourself or find someone who can, however it may be something simple to get it cooling again; the humidity system and electronic controller are fine and still work, however the refrigeration units are 17+ years old, they may be an easy repair or need completely new cooling units

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes they do, I have the set up for the medium cabinet exactly; $1550. to replace, a job for someone who is handy and can do it themselves; my issue is I cannot find someone who can and I am unable to do it myself; Does anyone know someone who can?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not having the cabinet or the replacement parts I'm just guessing but it looks like a pretty easy job. I replaced the parts in a NewAir and it was just a couple of screws and reconnecting wire. It would be a lot easier if the old stuff is still attached and it's just a part by part replacement. Not sure there is such a thing as a cigar cooler repair guy but Miami is a huge cigar town and I bet you can find someone that works with the cigar shops to do repairs. If you don't have luck with that route a good handy man or maybe the guy that works on your AC or repairs your refrigerator can help.

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not having the cabinet or the replacement parts I'm just guessing but it looks like a pretty easy job. I replaced the parts in a NewAir and it was just a couple of screws and reconnecting wire. It would be a lot easier if the old stuff is still attached and it's just a part by part replacement. Not sure there is such a thing as a cigar cooler repair guy but Miami is a huge cigar town and I bet you can find someone that works with the cigar shops to do repairs. If you don't have luck with that route a good handy man or maybe the guy that works on your AC or repairs your refrigerator can help.
I don't think it would be a benefit for you to have it repaired if you are going to sell it. You paid $4,400 17.5 years ago for it, just a rule of thumb most of the time you can only expect you recoup 1/2 of what you spent. So maybe $2200 if it was in full working order, so I would think maybe $1000 to $1500 as is thats just a wild guess!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to bu
I don't think it would be a benefit for you to have it repaired if you are going to sell it. You paid $4,400 17.5 years ago for it, just a rule of thumb most of the time you can only expect you recoup 1/2 of what you spent. So maybe $2200 if it was in full working order, so I would think maybe $1000 to $1500 as is thats just a wild guess!
to buy it today it would be 8K+ since it is a custom size 42Wx 24Dx 34H, the cherry wood is in good condition and so is the interior; like I said it just needs the cooling system fixed, could be something easy or a whole re-do, this I do not know :(

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It defiantly has value, Bob is not making them anymore so that is in your benefit!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.