What's new

Arizona March 7-11th

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hey AZ folks, I'll be in Arizona from March 7-11 possibly even til the 13th.

7-11 I'll be in Sedona visiting my pops as he looks for a place (he's considering moving from California) anyone in the Sedona area that would want to meet up and show us around your favorite lounge and enjoy a cigar or two?

After the 11th everything is up in the air, as my GF and I might be heading towards the Phoenix area for a couple days to visit friends. Anyone have lounge recommendations for this area and want to meet up?

After that we're driving back to SoCal. I'm not above a pit stop on the way through the state to stretch my legs and enjoy a cigar to break up the drive.

Let me know!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Depending on what part of PHX I could offer suggestions for different lounges and smoking spots! Post in the AZ herf thread too I know a lot of the Az guys are subscribed to that thread

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll be in Phoenix late on the 13th to pick up a lifelong dream of mine. I purchased a cherry 1965 Landcruiser, and would love to meet up with some brothers for a herf. Let me know your plans and I'll try to be there. Leaving out early the 13th am to drive there. It's a 12 hour drive, so we'll be there around 6pm.

Cigarth Vader

Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I'll be in Phoenix late on the 13th to pick up a lifelong dream of mine. I purchased a cherry 1965 Landcruiser, and would love to meet up with some brothers for a herf. Let me know your plans and I'll try to be there. Leaving out early the 13th am to drive there. It's a 12 hour drive, so we'll be there around 6pm.
Awesome! Congrats on the find! I'll shoot you a PM mid week once we figure out what our plans are.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fox cigar lounge is a great place to go for a stick and a drink. Best place in the east valley. Magnums is a little closer to your travel path if you're coming from Sedona. I would say either one of those will be a great place to start. If you find yourself in Tempe, head to Blasted Barley with sticks in hand. They are a cigar friendly brewery with a great menu and cigar smoking patio. Don't be worried about its proximity to ASU. Its a solid place!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do to. Blasted is on the north end of Mill Ave. So its not right in the middle where most students go. Of course they have to run their business and the volume in the music gets turned up later in the night. If you need sticks down in that area, Churchills is two streets south of Blasted. Really small shop and lounge, but good selection.

Cigarth Vader

Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Ok, so we are in Sedona and looks like we will be smoking what we brought for the next few days. We'll probably make it down to the Phoenix area later this week. the plan Is to hit up Fox in Gilbert for an afternoon on our way through (probably Friday or Saturday)