What's new

Armagnac Pairing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, looking for pairing suggestions with 1955 chateau laubade single vintage Armagnac

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Lusitania or Sir Winston with 10 years on it.
RASS will have a fruitiness to play off the austere nature of the Armagnac.

unless you happen to have a 1970s Montecristo 2. :bored::bucktooth::happy:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you recommend getting Cubans? I usually get them from FCC but it takes up to fifteen days and I need them by Oct 1 or 2.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I doubt anyone will share that info with you on this open forum. Kind of against the rules talking about where to buy Cubans. Best bet would be to contact the people that you normally buy from and kiss their backside a bit, ask them to do you a favor, maybe some type of overnight. OR you can think about the cigars Nacho suggested and try to find a similar flavor profile in a cigar that you have access to.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Where do you recommend getting Cubans? I usually get them from FCC but it takes up to fifteen days and I need them by Oct 1 or 2.
Again, I recommend the PDR A-Crop. It's not Cuban, but many other members here have shared memorable experiences with them and I think it will serve you well for what you want - just ask guys like @redneck_toy @Opie @Bondo440 @ApeSmokes @Avvatar

If you really need Cubans and you need them fast, you can probably just start a thread asking to buy some

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
@multi-useless is correct. If finding the perfect pairing for a specific drink proves challenging, my go-to would be the A Crop. The draw is good, the flavor will bring out the drink's high points, and they are more easily acquired than most Cubans.

Seriously, try one. It will change the way you think of cigars.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
" I don't understand what's it with you guys wanting Cubans. Go to a B&M here, that's almost all they have "

That's right.........:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth: