What's new

Aromatics

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have the multiple samples that were sent from Altadis. Some taste Ok, some not Ok. I wanted to try some aromatics that were good enough not to just give away, so I went to one of my locals and picked up some Peach flavored and some mango flavored. These both were great. A very different experience than with the Altadis samples.

I think I'm being turned towards aromatics for the pipe.:skew:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That sounds different- Christmas Cookie- Do they sell the pipe blends through the website?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
No. You need to email them and they will send you a list of sorts...I'll email it to you. :thumbsup:
Does christmas cookie have cinnamon flavor in it? I heard about a study that cinnamon and peppermint smells would calm people down and lowered their blood pressure and heart rate while driving so they drove better.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
No. You need to email them and they will send you a list of sorts...I'll email it to you. :thumbsup:
That would be great.

Don't look at Boswell Pipes site. Don't look at Boswell Pipes site. Don't look at Boswell Pipes site.....Wait till next pay day, wait till next pay day.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I think there is a little hint of it.

That list I sent is incomplete...it's all I have though.

I would reccomend asking for a sampler...like a couple bowls worth of what they think are there most popular.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I think there is a little hint of it.

That list I sent is incomplete...it's all I have though.

I would reccomend asking for a sampler...like a couple bowls worth of what they think are there most popular.
Thanks for the emailed list. Many here that I would like to try/ will try :timebomb: just waiting to go off.