What's new

As a Newbie...

sigguy

smoking gun & cigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the backwoods of NH.
Because of this, there are no "local" smoke shops to me.

Can anyone recommend an internet place where I can buy singles?

My humidor will handle 150 cigars. I cant afford $$ or space to buy boxes at a time. I like picking up small quantities of different kinds. I have purchased from Thompson and looked at JR.
And of course when I take a trip over the border to Canada and pickup a selection...

any help would be appreciated !!
thanks!

sigguy...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You live in NH.

Try Two Guys Smoke shop in Salem NH.

Also try Serious Cigars .com and Atlantic Cigars.Com and JRcigars.Com.

Those places will fill you humi fast !

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
MichiganM said:
famous-smoke is good.
Just ordered a bunch of cigars today from Famous-smoke.com . Good prices, selection and can buy singles or 5 packs of a wide variety of cigars. I ordered this morning, they were shipped out this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have purchased from Thompson...

When you Compare the prices of Thompson's versus many other online cigar stores, you'll see that thompson's is pretty high. Also, you never know if something is in stock until after you order it and find out later that it's been back ordered. I want to know when I order something, that it's in stock! :smokingco

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sticks said:
When you Compare the prices of Thompson's versus many other online cigar stores, you'll see that thompson's is pretty high. Also, you never know if something is in stock until after you order it and find out later that it's been back ordered. I want to know when I order something, that it's in stock! :smokingco

ditto...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Depends on how many of a cigar you want as well. If you are thinking of 5 or more, consider box splits. You'll get the benefit of the box price and still be able to get your variety. Not quite as convenient, but works. :dunno:

sigguy

smoking gun & cigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the input and reccomendations !!

I was in Portsmouth visiting family a month ago and stopped at a pretty nice shop right on Islington St downtown. Picked up some RyJ's...

I wish they had something like that here ! :rifleaim:
( I am on the VT/NH border )

sigguy...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like mikescigars.com, jr cigar.com, and atlanticcigar.com. The great thing about atlantic is that they will match any price. Over christmas I tried to special order a box of cigars from niceash.com and they never ordered it. I called about 2 weeks later and the guy stated that he would have his boss call me. It never happend. I would not recommend niceash.