What's new

Ashton VSG

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is my first attempt at a review, I'm by no means a pro or afficiando, but here we go none the less.

Thought I'd give this one a try tonight after a party we had for a friend. Ashton VSG Cabinet. Nice looking stick with a darker wrap. Started out a bit strong (could have been the coffee I had earlier messing with my taste buds, had some rootbeer to help the palete) The smoke seemed to be bold, not strong. Nice aroma, kind of woody? 1/4th to 1/3rd the way thru it mellowed nicely, got smooth and almost creamy. Stayed smooth to the end. It ashed pretty easy but held stronger mid way and to the end. Nice draw as well. I had to even out the burn just a hair with the torch a couple of times.

Over all I like this one and would do it again. Would even gift it out to some one I liked.

:thumbsup:

View attachment 551

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
This is the cigar that got me into this culture, the guy at the local B&M recommended I try it one night and I was blown away. Still love em, the illusion is my favorite.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The VSG is the one cigar that I can't get enough of. I've tried a few different vitola's, the Enchantment is my favorite though...not that it's better, just more my style.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It is a great stick. My buddy just gifted me one of the new wizards, but I still haven't smoked it yet. As of right now, my favorites are the tres mystique or the torpedo.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haven't tried one of these yet - but on my list of cigars to get in the near future. I've heard nothing but good things so far.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a VSG Robusto in my humi that was given to me by a fellow BOTL in a trade. I hope I like mine as much as you liked yours.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have been lusting for one since I saw one in a picture of your screen the other day.
They are a beautiful cigar and a wonderful smoke.
The tres' mystiques are my favorite.
Nice experience.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Great smoke! I just had a wizard which didn't have the normal umph that these have.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i had a spellbound over the weekend, a very enjoyable smoke. sadly, i'm down to my last one, i need to get another box soon.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The one and only cigar ever to make me puke....

It was 8 oclock in the morning, I was hungover, and hadnt eaten.... Hey it sounded like a good idea at the time..

So I havent bought one since