What's new

ashtray time

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Dude that Herf size is HUGE!!! Not that some of you don't need that, but my regular size works just fine for 3-4 guys.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I know, I've seen it and it's gynormous. Just wondering which you had, with a triple box purchase of Old Henry a while back, they were giving away the Herf size.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I know, I've seen it and it's gynormous. Just wondering which you had, with a triple box purchase of Old Henry a while back, they were giving away the Herf size.
I missed that. I had just ordered two boxes of Old Henrys when that came out. This was part of the party pack.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Very nice, I just ordered two of them from that site, the La Flor and the Tatuaje! I kind of have a passion for collecting those damn ashtrays! Thanks for the link.
I have come to the conclusion we are all sick in the head. And we all inable each other in our addiction to cigars. I would go to rehab, but REHAB IS 4 QUITERS!!!!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Funny Stinky story: This week-end was nice and sunny. I was taking my stuff out on the deck to have a cigar or three. I put my Stinky ashtray on a table, put my cigar inside the bowl of the ashtray, and went back inside to get some more stuff. When I came out a minute or two later, I saw smoke coming out of the ashtray. WTF?? So I walked over, and the Stinky had apparently acted like a parabolic mirror, focusing the sun on one spot on the cigar, which was hot enough to start the cigar burning! Fortunately, I got there before the burn made its way through to the binder, so it was still smokable.

So, if it's sunny, be careful what you put in your Stinkys. OTOH, if you run out of butane, you don't have to refill your lighter, as long as it's sunny enough and if you have enough patience...