What's new

Asking For Help If You Can

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Alright guys so I write this with a heavy heart, a very dear friend of my family is going through an extremely tough time right now - she is 22 and deals with extreme bipolar/anxiety/depression and has a very shitty living situation (rats, etc) due to a very bad financial situation and not having full control of her life and has just had a beautiful baby girl who is struggling each day - currently she is not gaining weight and is being fed through a feeding tube and is also withdrawing from her mothers bipolar medication.

As a new father myself, this is truly killing me and honestly makes me want to cry just thinking about this baby's life and how shitty it has been so far and may be as she grows up (hopefully not though). The mother does not work anymore due to her crippling anxiety and the boyfriend doesn't make much and they did not have a baby shower etc so they honestly have nothing for the baby. As many of you know, I'm a new father and can't offer much which is why I'm reaching out to all of you for some help.

What I'm asking for is if any of you who have children and may still have old onesies, pajamas, or bibs available if you would not mind parting with them and sending them to me to give to this amazing baby girl who has nothing. I'm not one to ask for much aside from prayers and good thoughts, but I'm really hurt by this situation and want to offer the best help that I could and many of you know that this is the type of person I am. If you are interested in helping out and don't have my address, please PM me for it and any other details you may need - but honestly all I'm asking for is used items that you don't mind parting with - it would really mean a lot. Thank you all in advance!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I believe we have passed those on to my nieces and cousins but I'll ask my wife tonight when I see her. I'll let you know what I find out.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Update - I'm getting a lot of messages about PP funds as an option but I'd really rather not take cash but if you'd like to drop ship something from amazon or what not I guess that's fine - anything is seriously appreciated - I'm sorry to complicate things I just really want this to be 100% charitable without receiving cash - thanks again everyone !!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Update - I'm getting a lot of messages about PP funds as an option but I'd really rather not take cash but if you'd like to drop ship something from amazon or what not I guess that's fine - anything is seriously appreciated - I'm sorry to complicate things I just really want this to be 100% charitable without receiving cash - thanks again everyone !!
What if we can do a group buy gift card for them??? I know you rather the clothes, bibs etc. but would maybe something like that help you??? I'll keep them in my prayers.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
What if we can do a group buy gift card for them??? I know you rather the clothes, bibs etc. but would maybe something like that help you??? I'll keep them in my prayers.
I guess if that's the only option then of course anyone who'd like to purchase a gift card can send me that for babies r us, bye bye baby and I will give them to her directly

Thanks for the idea Chris!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I guess if that's the only option then of course anyone who'd like to purchase a gift card can send me that for babies r us, bye bye baby and I will give them to her directly

Thanks for the idea Chris!
You're welcome! Hopefully, this will help for them (and you) this way they can go shop and pick out something for their baby they could use or she would enjoy.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You're welcome! Hopefully, this will help for them (and you) this way they can go shop and pick out something for their baby they could use or she would enjoy.
Yes, that's the plan - anything to help make this little girl's life better!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
My hot wife said that we do not have any infant clothes anymore because apparently, I once told her, "we are never having 3 kids". She donated them all already. o_O

That being said, I'm down for drop shipping some things from Amazon or contributing to the gift card idea - whichever is easier for everyone involved.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
My hot wife said that we do not have any infant clothes anymore because apparently, I once told her, "we are never having 3 kids". She donated them all already. o_O

That being said, I'm down for drop shipping some things from Amazon or contributing to the gift card idea - whichever is easier for everyone involved.
Thanks Bro - either is appreciated deeply from the bottom of my heart man!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Another update guys - anything that you feel would be helpful to a newborn baby is fine to contribute and is appreciated - I know I said clothes initially but I've gotten questions in diapers, wipes and formula as well

The baby is currently taking Similac Pro Advance formula

Again, any and everything is truly appreciated - thank you all for your help and support, it is amazing

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Alright everyone I'm gonna bump this one last time to see if anyone would like to help out - I've gotten a lot of support so far and it's really been amazing, please PM me for my address if you are interested - thanks again everyone !!

Also, I'm not sure if @bwhite220 @CVAC085 and company decided on a joint gift card but let me know if you need any other info from me - thanks!!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Alright everyone I'm gonna bump this one last time to see if anyone would like to help out - I've gotten a lot of support so far and it's really been amazing, please PM me for my address if you are interested - thanks again everyone !!

Also, I'm not sure if @bwhite220 @CVAC085 and company decided on a joint gift card but let me know if you need any other info from me - thanks!!
I'm definitely doing something for this. I'm tied up until Friday and then I'll drop ship some stuff.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm definitely doing something for this. I'm tied up until Friday and then I'll drop ship some stuff.
Thanks bro, and please don't feel pressured to do anything I simply tagged you because you mentioned it - I don't want anyone to feel forced to do anything

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey everyone, packages are starting to trickle in and I wanted to thank you all so much for your help - I will post a pic once everything lands!!