What's new

Attn: CA (Crowned Heads Road Shows)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - I wanted to relay this message via Wes (Crowned Heads Brand Ambassador)...

"A lot of you folks have sent inquiries as to when there would be a Crowned Heads Road Show in CA. I'm happy to say that if you check our website in the ROADSHOW section, you will see that there are events booked in Mill Valley, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Fresno. All of which I will be present for. Look forward to seeing you there. Thanks! Wes-Crowned Heads"

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is like saying "Attention Texas, we are headed to College Station, Austin, and Fort Wort."

What about San Diego, Los Angeles, or Orange County?
They have this thing called patience, I'm guessing San Francisco has to be the "gateway" to California every once in a while. I look forward to next year when they come to San Diego!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
They have this thing called patience, I'm guessing San Francisco has to be the "gateway" to California every once in a while. I look forward to next year when they come to San Diego!
Look, Diego-newb, when you've been here a while and felt the "shadow" and "the Southern California snub," and the local fair-weather complacency, you will know that there is no amount of patience that can handle the three combined.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Look, Diego-newb, when you've been here a while and felt the "shadow" and "the Southern California snub," and the local fair-weather complacency, you will know that there is no amount of patience that can handle the three combined.
He's new bro give him some time to adjust no prob