What's new

Avallo 1000

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
When did this model come about? I've always heard about the 1200. Is this the same size or bigger than the Aristocrat Mini? Or was it made to rival the mini?

Also, when did CigarSolutions come about? Does everyone order their cabinets through that site now instead of going through Matts site? Or is it just the middle man? Or does this let Matt focus all of his attention on cabinets?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to catch up. I've always liked Avallo's cabinets and I will order one sometime in the future.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
The Avallo 1000 was just introduced. Size wise, its right in between the mini size cabinet and the Avallo 1200. While I think that most people are using mini cabinets as a large desktop humidor, the Avallo 1000 is considered an endtable sized cabinet that will kept on the floor. It is the same height and width as the 1200, just 17 inches deep instead of 25.

Matt and I are partners in CigarSolutions.com. It is the retail arm of Avallo Humidors. It has been in the works since early summer, and was just formally introduced. Matt's business has been growing, and he was finding it hard to manage all aspects of the business. I joined him to help with customer service, marketing, and product development.

We decided on a seperate retail site so that as we added more products, I could handle the sales of those products. Matt felt that handling additional sales would eat into his time in the shop. The 1000 is the first product of this new partnership. Made by Matt, sold by me. Matt wont yell at you if you call him to order the 1000, but we would prefer it get ordered through Cigar Solutions.

Most people were not aware that you could buy the Accumonitor seperate from the Avallo cabinets. That is now shown on Cigar solutions as an item that you can buy on its own. A new Avallo site is in the works, and should be published by February. The Accumonitor will be shown on the Avallo site, but will be available only at CigarSolutions.com. Again, Matt would prefer that I handle the sales, but he wont be upset to hear from and take an order from any BOTL.

Because of our partnership, Matt has found it easier to get 2 new Avallo models ready for sale, the 1000 and the TD. Thats just the beginning for us. There are more cigar cabinet models on the way, and more models of the Accumonitor.

Prices will be exactly the same. When a BOTL discount is offered, it will be honored by Avallo and Cigar Solutions. Also, if you have a question or problem with an Avallo product, you can contact me or Matt to help.

Hope this answers some questions, Ron.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Thanks for the reply Ron! When you order from the CigarSolutions website, do you still get to customize the cabinet? i.e. - Add sliding shelves, add accumonitor, etc.? I guess it's time to starting saving pennies for the 1000. I'm really glad you added that to the lineup. I've always wanted an Avallo but never needed something as big as a 1200.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
yes, you can order any avallo cabinet from cigar solutions, and get it built anyway you want. the 1000 comes with the accumonitor. we can put the same options on a 1000 that we put in any other cabinet. Thanks for the interest in our cabinets, Ron.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ron's a great guy to deal with I just purchased a cooled triple d unit and I like the service that is provided dealing with Ron he has answered all my questions and gave me a great price.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ron thanks for the news and updates. Now for my stupid question, what is the difference between the 1200 and the 1200 Deluxe. I'm trying to figure this out. I'm also starting to save up as I know I'm really in need of something like this from you guys!!

ehdg

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
The Deluxe includes about $200 in options for an additional charge of $100 over the standard 1200.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Ron throws in his cigar collection can I bid? I've seen his collection a few times and there are a few sticks I would love to acquire. :)

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Matt -
Not only is it full -- it's bursting at the seams !!!!!! They keep making more cigars all the time ---- I'm having a hard time keeping up.

BTW - Howard G's Avallo is working beautifully as well - had a chance to see it over the holidays !!!!!! Cigars are smoking like a dream. :)