What's new

Avallo vs Aristocrat cooled humidors

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what were the advantages/ disadvantages of the Avallo vs Aristocrat cooled humidors. I want to be able to load them up with tons of boxes and not have to worry about circulation problems. I am a little weary of how the avallo has the humidification cans on the bottom, from my experience with cigar oasis plus- I had to place it on the top shelf to evenly distribute humidity. Any help would be appreciated.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
UFGators, Matt has a few different size canisters that can be positioned anywhere in the cabinet according to our customers needs. The Accumonitor is capable of running up to 4 humidity canisters and 4 circulation fans. Typically, humidity canisters are positioned in the bottom of smaller cabinets. taller cabinets can have 2 additional canisters installed about halfway up the back wall.
If a customer feels that the top drawer or shelf is a little too dry, this can be solved by repositioning a couple of circulation fans so that they blow some extra humid air from the bottom to the top of the cabinet. another fix is to install an extra small humidity canister in the top singles drawer. both methods have worked.
Matt and I can sell the exact same cigar cabinet to 2 different customers, and you can see small differences in performance even though the cabinets are the same. Room temperature, room humidity, and even how the boxes are stacked can cause different results.
Most of the time, things work pretty well as is. If a problem does occur, the Accumonitor is more than capable of being customized or adjusted so that you will be happy. Remember that i am a member here, and will always be here to solve any problems.
You will see that Dave from Heartfelt also uses the Accumonitor. Its an awesome sysytem.

regarding the Cigar Oasis 2, that is not even close to the Avallo or Aristocrat systems. The Accumonitor and Set and Forget systems blow the CO away.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good choice. Had my THC cabinet from Bob delivered around May - it's been great, especially now that it's summer.