What's new

awesome aging potential

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only tried one, and I didn't find it that great. Very strong, but lacked refinement and seemed very one dimensional. I suppose it will get better with age, no doubt, but will it be a classic? I doubt it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Have only had one of these. I agree - very bold and in your face power. That was some time ago though. I need to pick another one up and give it a try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, very strong cigar, good flavor I think CA rated it 92-94 something in that range. Little too much gusto for my taste, sure I see potential with these cigars.

Todd M.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think they'll have much of a great ageing potential.. they are strong enough for sure.. just not enough underlying flavour nuances to gain much with ageing.. the strenth may be reduced.. but if that is your aim.. why not buy a less strong cigar to begin with?? not enough interesting flavours to warrant ageing IMO.. but will see.. I got some in the nc cooler that I don't smoke as I didn't like the strenth-flavour balance anyway.. so I may get to it in a few years or so and can test then ha ha