What's new

AZ to IN to IL to GA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm relatively new to the site - 2 weeks in - and found this "Introductions" page. I like it! I was born in Tucson, AZ - Dad was separating from the USAF after a stint in Viet Nam from what he tells me. He started a law practice in IN after graduating from IU Law after USAF... So of course I went to Purdue just to piss him off - not really. His dad went to Purdue also. Anyway - grew up in small town Indiana - Terre Haute - and moved to South Bend when dad got a job up that way. Graduated from Purdue 30 plus years ago and worked in WI, IL, OH, NY, PA and have settled in GA now for 10 years. 2 kids - 19 and 21 - and the wife and I are empty nesters. I've been getting into cigars for many years. Dad introduced pipe's to me in terms of he smoked them when i was around. He used to beat the crap out of a pipe on the side of a garbage can to get the old tobacco out. He's smoked cigars for a long time with me and we enjoy it together on his back porch. I enjoy them down here in GA a ton - he lives in IN. So we see each other a few times a year these days. My love for cigars continues to grow - I really like a nice Fuente - and have recently been getting into some La Aroma San Critobal's. CIgar dot com has good deals on them at times. As I approach my mid-50's the cigar has become a really nice therapy for me. Alone on the porch with my thoughts and a nice stick is hard to beat these days.