What's new

Bachelor party cigars for both cigar smokers and non cigar smokers alike

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Guys, thanks for all your advice. Over the past couple of weeks I've tried several of your suggestions and (fortunately or unfortunately) liked every one. I was especially fond of the Oliva Serie G Maduro and Gisperts.

I went ahead and picked up a box of the Gisperts and some 5ers of the Famous Nic 3000's, Oliva Serie G, as well as some Padron Delicias for this Saturday. Should be a good weekend and it looks like I may have to do it again for another buddy in September.

Slightly off this topic:
What's everyone's take on attending the bachelor party but skipping out on the wedding ... fair or foul?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
at my last bachelor party (this was over 20 years ago), we at at strip club. girl comes over. next thing i know, i feel my face getting wet. me and my friend look up at the ceiling. i thought the roof was leaking. we look at the girl. she is squeezing her tits. she must have had a baby recently because she was spraying us with mothers milk. we couldnt freakin believe it. we were all roaring. next thing you know, i was doing a shot of mothers milk...LOL

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The party I'm going to this weekend is for a close friend and I'm in his wedding in just a few weeks. The next one is for a friend from college who I haven't seen in some time. I'm probably not going to his wedding as it would involve taking my wife and 3 year old on a 5+ hour trip from Cincy to Chicago for the weekend. I'm wondering if it's better to attend the bachelor party and not the wedding or just skip both.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
at my last bachelor party (this was over 20 years ago), we at at strip club. girl comes over. next thing i know, i feel my face getting wet. me and my friend look up at the ceiling. i thought the roof was leaking. we look at the girl. she is squeezing her tits. she must have had a baby recently because she was spraying us with mothers milk. we couldnt freakin believe it. we were all roaring. next thing you know, i was doing a shot of mothers milk...LOL
:wtf: that's one of the most insane strip club stories i've ever heard

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ended up taking Altercall's advice and just setting a bunch of smokes out on a table while we were all standing outside at a bar after the Indianapolis Indians game while I fired one up. I'd say about half of the 14 or 15 guys there decided to have a smoke and all of 'em went with the Gispert Coronas. Several of the guys liked them so much they asked me where they could buy more.

So thanks to everyone for your advice. I have plenty of the Gispert Natural Coronas left over, so if anyone is interested in a 5er trade, shoot me a PM.

-Tim

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Hell yeah, it is not a party until somone lactates!!!!!